A great way to enjoy your Thanksgiving leftovers, this appetizer puts a delicious twist on the typical leftover-turkey sandwich.
- 1/4 cup turkey gravy
- 1 cup cooked turkey, 1/4” diced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the gravy, diced turkey and cranberries.
Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of filling into each shell. Top with cheese.
Place shells on a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve.
- To make ahead: filled shells can be wrapped in plastic and frozen. To serve, unwrap and bake per directions.