Marilyn Smith, Executive Chef, Mustard Seed Market & CafÃ©, Solon, OH
- 1 lb. 4 oz. chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, coarse grind
- 2 sets Athens® Ready-To-Go Phyllo Doughô, thawed
- 4 oz. Boursin cheese
- 4 scallion strips, blanched
- Egg wash, as needed
Combine Chicken, raspberries, salt and pepper mixing lightly. Cut each Ready-To-Go Phyllo set into 6″ circles and spoon 1/3 cup of filling onto each. Top with 1 oz. of Boursin cheese. Egg wash sides and gather 3/4 of the way to the top, spread top edges and tie with blanched scallion strips. Secure edges with egg wash. Brush surface with egg wash.
Bake in preheated 375° F oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
For entre, serve three pouches with 1 oz. of Balsamic Raspberry Sauce. For appetizers, serve one pouch with 1 tbsp. of sauce.