Put a favorite seasonal flavor — pecan pie — into the palm of your hand with these mini dessert treats.
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
In a small bowl, whip egg until light and fluffy about 1 minute. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of whipped egg with brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla extract and salt. Blend thoroughly. Add pecans and mix lightly. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of filling into each Phyllo Shell. Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.