Recipe inspired by kendallboggs.com
Ro*Tel, bacon bits, and shredded cheese. Every one of our phyllo shells hopes it gets to be filled with these delicious ingredients.
- 1 can (10 ounce) Ro*Tel® Original or Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, mostly drained
- 1 package (3 ounce) real bacon bits
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- Cheese substitutions: Swiss & Gruyere or Colby & Monterey Jack
In a medium bowl, combine Ro*Tel, bacon bits, mayonnaise and shredded cheese until evenly mixed. Fill phyllo shells with one heaping teaspoon of mixture. Arrange filled shells evenly on baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 minutes. Serve.
Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories 45, Calories from Fat – 35, Total Fat – 4g, Saturated fat – 1g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 5mg, Sodium – 90 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 0g, Protein – 1g