Add a little spice to your next party with these Bacon Sriracha Chicken Mini Shells Phyllo Shell Appetizers
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 cup popcorn chicken, chopped small
- 16 slices precooked bacon, each cut in half
- 2 packages (15 count each) Athens Phyllo Shells
Preheat oven to 350⁰F. In a medium mixing bowl, combine ranch dressing and Sriracha sauce. Add chicken, mixing together well. Line the sides of each shell with a piece of bacon. Place a heaping tablespoon of chicken within the bacon. Bake for 6–8 minutes or until bacon crisps.
Calories 45 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2.5g Saturated Fat .5g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 40mg Total Carbohydrate 4g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 1g Protein 2g
Bacon Sriracha Chicken Mini Shells can be made in advance and frozen in airtight container. Remove from freezer and bake 8–10 minutes without defrosting.