A yummy filling of cream cheese with a touch of Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur gets a Phyllo Shell crunch and a topping of whipped cream and fresh berries in these mini desserts.
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 ounce unflavored gelatin
- 4 lbs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb. 12 oz. sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2 lbs. whipped topping, thawed
- 24 Athens® 3” Phyllo Shells
- Whipped cream and fresh berries for garnish
In a small pan, add water and sprinkle gelatin over top and let stand for 1 minute. Cook on low for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Gradually add gelatin mixture and liqueur mixing well. Fold in the whipped topping. Portion 3/4 cup mixture into each Phyllo shell. Refrigerate several hours or until firm. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh berries. Serve immediately.