Chicken, BBQ sauce and cheese - what's not to love? These super simple pizza cups make for a quick and tasty appetizer or snack.
- 2 cups, rotisserie chicken or other precooked chicken, small diced
- 3 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of your favorite bottled barbecue sauce
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
In a small bowl, combine chicken, onion, cilantro and barbecue sauce and mix well. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of mixture into each phyllo shell and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a preheated 400°F for about 8 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 shell (19g), Amount per serving: Calories 45, Total Fat – 1.5g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 130 mg, Total Carbohydrate - 4g, Dietary Fiber - 0g, Sugars – 1g, Protein – 3g, Vitamin D –0%, Potassium – 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%