Looking for a Halloween dessert idea sure to be a hit at your next party? Try these Boo Bites Phyllo Treats.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 14 chocolate sandwich cookies, such as chocolate Oreos
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate pudding
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 60 candy eyes or miniature chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3–5 minutes. Cool.
In a food processor, blend cookies until the texture of coarse meal or crumbs. In a small bowl, mix crumbs into the pudding.
Spoon or pipe one tablespoon of pudding mixture into each shell.
Fill a pastry bag, fitted with a large round tip, with whipped topping. Using a circular motion form a ghost top on each shell.
Decorate with candy eyes or miniature chocolate chips for the eyes.
Amount per serving: Calories – 45, Calories from Fat – 20, Total Fat – 2g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 0mg, Sodium – 30 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 3g, Protein – 0g
- Candy eyes can be found at most craft shops or bakery supply stores.
- Athens® Chocolate Flavor Phyllo Shells or Graham Cracker Flavor Phyllo Shells can be substituted.