Served with crispy phyllo chips, this dip blends roasted butternut squash with cream cheese and Caribbean spices.
- 18 oz. butternut squash, small, roasted
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- 4 oz. Greek cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Caribbean Seasoning, such as McCormick®
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 11/2 Tablespoons lime juice
Try with our Ranch Phyllo Chips.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. On a baking tray, lightly coat squash with canola oil, salt and pepper. Bake uncovered and cut side down until tender, about 30-60 minutes. Cool. Scoop out squash from the skin. Place all ingredients into a food processor, and blend until smooth. Serve.