A crunchy streusel topping and a Mini Phyllo Shell crunch accompany plump cherries in these bite-sized desserts.
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 6 oz. canned cherry pie filling
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
To make streusel topping, in a food processor, place nuts, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter. Pulse 5 times so mixture mixture is coarsely chopped. Spoon 1 teaspoon of cherry pie filling into each Phyllo Shell. Top with 1/2 teaspoon of streusel topping. Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories 30, Calories from Fat – 10, Total Fat – 1g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 0mg, Sodium – 10 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 4g, Protein – 0g