Make it Fabulous with Phyllo Recipe Contest Entry
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells or Graham Cracker Flavored Shells
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup shaved chocolate curls
Place the shells on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 3-5 minutes until desired crispness is achieved. Place on cooling racks and cool completely.
In a medium sized bowl combine melted chocolate, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and half of the whipped topping until well blended. Fill each phyllo shell with the chocolate cheesecake filling and set in fridge for 2 hours to chill. Before serving, garnish each shell with a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.
[embedplusvideo height=”433″ width=”770″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/2s3IBbN” standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/00NOAquH1-g?fs=1&vq=hd720″ vars=”ytid=00NOAquH1-g&width=770&height=433&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=1&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep2808″ /]