This easy recipe adds a Mini Phyllo Shell crunch to a go-to party treat.
- 5 shelled hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 packages (15 count each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
In a food processor, place eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, garlic powder and paprika (and any variation ingredients) and pulse until smooth.
Spoon or pipe filling into each phyllo shell. Garnish as desired. Serve immediately.
Variations: add one of the following
1/4 teaspoon dry dill
1 teaspoon horseradish
crumbled cooked bacon
slice of stuffed green olive