- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade powder
- 2 containers (6 ounces, each) lemon flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 tray (45 count) Athens® Phyllo Shells, Chocolate or traditional
- 1 lemon, zested for garnish, if desired
Allow frozen whipped topping to soften. In a medium bowl, combine lemonade powder and yogurt, waiting a few minutes until crystals melt. Fold the whipped topping into the yogurt mixture.
Fill each Phyllo shell with a tablespoon of the mixture. Place the filled shells in the freezer for at least an hour before eating.
Tip: Garnish with lemon curd or lemon zest.