These fun, festive gingerbread cannoli phyllo cups are a quick and easy dessert to make for your friends and family to enjoy during the holidays. Recipe by Aleka of Bite Sized Kitchen blog.
- 1 package (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells Graham Cracker Flavor
- 4 ounces ginger cookies (about 6-12)
- 7 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- These will get soggy if you put them in the fridge after you fill them. Make the filling ahead of time, then add it to a piping bag and refrigerate the bag until you’re ready (up to 3 days). Then, pull out the phyllo cups and fill before guests arrive.