- 4 ounces Camembert cheese, diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 2 ounces prosciutto, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350⁰F. In a medium bowl, beat Camembert and cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in egg, herbs and sour cream. Spoon or pipe one tablespoon of the filling into each phyllo shell and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until filling is set.
In a small skillet, sauté prosciutto until crisp. Break prosciutto into pieces. Garnish shells with prosciutto and serve at room temperature.
Serving size: 1 shell (17g); Calories: 50; Calories from Fat: 35; Total Fat: 3.5g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 15mg; Sodium: 50mg;Total Carbohydrate: 2g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 2g; Vitamin A: 2%; Vitamin C: 0%; Calcium: 2%; Iron: 0%
Sliced Kalamata olives and sun-dried tomatoes are tasty alternatives to prosciutto for garnish.