This recipe received honorable mention in Athens Holiday Mini Phyllo Shells Recipe Contest.
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup pureed mango
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 15 mint leaves, for garnish
- 15 fresh blueberries or raspberries, for garnish
In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add pureed mango, sour cream, lime juice, mint and lime zest and mix until well blended. Chill 30 minutes and spoon 2 teaspoons of filling into each Phyllo Shell. Garnish each with a mint leaf and a blueberry or raspberry. Serve immediately.