These delightful mini quiches are a quick and easy addition to any brunch. Recipe by Barbara Schieving from Barbara Bakes blog.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- 3 sausage links, cooked and crumbled
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 3 large eggs, well-beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- pinch of salt and fresh ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place phyllo shells on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
In a small mixing bowl, combine ham, sausage, bacon, green onions and cheese. Divide the mixture evenly between the phyllo shells.
In a mixing bowl preferably with a pouring spout, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture on top of the meat mixture in the phyllo shells. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the center is set and puffed.