Why turn on the oven when you can make these delicious no-bake turtle cheesecakes using our phyllo shells? Recipe by Carla of Homemade In The Kitchen blog.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 8 ounces full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (15 count each) Athens® Phyllo Shells (or try our Chocolate or Graham Cracker flavored phyllo shells)
- Caramel sauce and finely chopped pecans, for garnish
In a large mixing bowl (with whisk attachment if using a stand mixer), beat the heavy cream until it thickens and stiff peaks form, roughly 3-4 minutes (when you pull the beaters up, peaks will form and not fall over). Transfer to another bowl and keep cold in the refrigerator.
In the same mixing bowl (no need to clean bowl – switch to a paddle if using a stand mixer), beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Beat in melted chocolate and vanilla. Scrape down the bowl.
Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated.
Pipe the cheesecake filling into each phyllo shell then top with caramel sauce and pecans. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Best served the same day as making.