Featuring tuna, mushrooms and vegetables, these flaky and flavorful rolls are sure to please seafood lovers.
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3/4 pound fresh tuna, cut into 1/2” cubes
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green and white scallions
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Celery salt and pepper to taste
- 10 sheets Athens Phyllo dough
- 1/4 cup butter
In medium bowl, combine sesame oil, orange juice, ginger and soy sauce. Mix well and add tuna.
Toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Drain.
In large saute pan over high heat, saute tuna in peanut oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from pan. In same pan, add vegetable oil and stir-fry remaining ingredients.
Remove from heat. Season and combine with tuna. Chill.
Prepare 8 small Phyllo appetizer rolls, according to the directions for rolls linked to the right.
Brush with butter and place on cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 3501/4F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.