Searching for simple appetizers for a party? Try these Panino Mini Phyllo Shells that are sure to leave your guests wanting more.
- 1 package (15 count) Athens Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1 package (6 ounce) hard salami panino
- Cilantro or basil leaves for garnish
Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
Cut each panino into 8- 1/2” pieces. Stand 3 pieces inside each mini Phyllo shell. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
Garnish each with cilantro or small basil leaf. Serve warm or room temperature.
Servings Per Container 15 Calories 50 Calories from Fat 30 Total Fat 3.5g Saturated Fat 1.5g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 55 mg Total Carbohydrate 2g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 0g Protein 3g
• Paninos come in two different diameters. If using the thin panino, place 3 pieces in each shell. If using the larger diameter panino, place 1 piece in each.
• If your grocer does not carry paninos, you can make your own by simply wrapping thin slices of hard salami around a mozzarella cheese stick.