A bite-sized dessert everyone will swoon over! Flaky phyllo shells loaded with cheesecake filling and topped with strawberries and crunchy pecans.
- 6 ounces vanilla flavored candy coating, melted
- 6 ounces chocolate flavored candy coating, melted
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 1 1/4 cups toasted pecans, finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow crème
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 fresh chilled strawberries, quartered
Place melted candy coatings in separate small deep bowls. Gently dip the bottom halves of 15 phyllo shells in vanilla coating and the other 15 in chocolate coating, shaking any excess back into the bowl. Place on wax-paper lined cookie sheet and refrigerate until hardened.
Gently dip rims of the shells into the opposite flavor of candy coating, shaking any excess back into the bowl. Dip rims gently into pecans. Return, rim side up, to wax paper to harden.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, marshmallow crème and vanilla until smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until serving time. Just before serving, place a rounded teaspoonful of cream cheese mixture into each phyllo shell. Top each phyllo shell with a strawberry quarter. Serve immediately.