These sweet treats put one of the signature flavors of fall in a crispy phyllo shell.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cup whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- Favorite toppings of your choice such as mini chocolate chips, cinnamon-infused whipped topping, or Heath® Toffee Bits
In a small bowl, whip cream cheese. Add pumpkin pie mix, brown sugar and cinnamon whipping until smooth. Fold in 2 tablespoons of whipped topping. Chill for 1 hour.
Spoon or pipe pumpkin mousse into phyllo shells. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Serve immediately.
- To create a cinnamon-infused whipped topping, mix 1 cup whipped topping with ½ teaspoon cinnamon.