Chef’s Choice in the phyllo.com 1-2-3-4 Mini Phyllo Shells Recipe Contest
- 1 1/3 cups ricotta cheese, well drained
- 1/3 cup confectioner sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 15 small strawberries
- 2 packages (15 count each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
In a medium bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, sugar and orange extract. Fold in blueberries. Fill shells with cheese blueberry mixture. Top each shell with a strawberry half (or slice if large strawberries).
• For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Cool and fill.