Chunky salsa, black beans and cheddar cheese bring a Southwestern flair to this crispy appetizer.
- 1/2 cup drained thick and chunky style salsa
- 1/4 cup canned and drained black beans
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- Sour cream, for garnish
In a small bowl, combine salsa, beans, cheese and taco seasoning. Mix well. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of filling into each Phyllo Shell.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place filled shells on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes until or until filling is warm. Garnish with sour cream if desired. Serve immediately.