This easy-to-assemble take on the traditional Italian first course brings together two cheeses, ham, salami, tomatoes, peppers, olives, Italian dressing and more in a Mini Phyllo Shell.
- 3 tablespoons Italian Dressing
- 2 oz. provolone cheese, 1/4 inch cubed
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese, 1/4 inch cubed
- 2 oz. ham, 1/4 inch cubed
- 2 oz. hard salami, 1/4 inch cubed
- 2 tablespoons finely minced celery
- 1/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced red or Vidalia onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons julienne-cut roasted red peppers
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley and/or anchovies, for garnish
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except Phyllo Shells and parsley. Mix lightly. Chill 1 hour. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of filling into each Phyllo Shell. Garnish with parsley and/or anchovy. Serve Immediately.