Albacore tuna, green beans, black olives and grape tomatoes join forces in a crunchy Mini Phyllo Shell in these easy-to-assemble appetizers.
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 3 1/2 oz. drained white albacore tuna, flaked
- 2 tablespoons 1/2 inch cut, cooked green beans
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoons small diced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil leaves
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 8 grape tomatoes, cut in half, for garnish
In a food processor puree oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper. In a small bowl combine tuna, green beans, olives, onion and basil. Drizzle with dressing. Toss lightly. Chill for 1 hour. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of filling into each Phyllo shell. Garnish with tomato halves. Serve immediately.