Featuring tuna, mushrooms and vegetables, these flaky and flavorful rolls are sure to please seafood lovers.
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3/4 pound fresh tuna, cut into 1/2 cubes
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced with stems removed
- 1/2 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Celery salt and pepper to taste
- 20 sheets Athens Phyllo Dough (9 x 14 ), thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
In medium bowl, combine sesame oil, orange juice, ginger and soy sauce. Mix well and add tuna. Toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Drain.
In large saute pan over high heat, saute tuna in peanut oil for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from pan.
In same pan, add vegetable oil and stir-fry remaining ingredients.
Remove from heat. Season and combine with tuna. Chill.
Prepare 8 medium Phyllo strudel rolls according to directions for strudels linked to the right. Score top of strudels into 4 portions each. Brush with butter and place on un-greased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.