This creamy sauce goes great with our Smoked Chicken in Phyllo.
- 1 cup non-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon low-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 lemon peel, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and grated
- 1 plum, minced
- Line a fine sieve with coffee filter, cheese cloth or paper towel.
- Place over small bowl.
- Fill with yogurt and allow to drain for 2 hours. Discard liquid.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Chill completely.
- Spoon onto plate.