Dino Lubbat, Owner/Executive Chef, Dinotto Ristorante
- 1 set Athens Ready-to-Go Phyllo Dough, thawed
- 3 6-8 oz. boneless chicken breasts, split down the center
- 2 fresh mozzarella balls, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 6 slices prosciutto di Parma, sliced thinly
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Cut one set of Athens Ready-to-Go Phyllo Dough™ into three long strips. Lightly season each half chicken breast with salt and pepper, layer with one slice of mozzarella cheese and proscuitto and roll the phyllo strips, keeping the ends of the dough closed.
Score and bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cut and serve with steamed asparagus or mixed vegetables.