Winner in the phyllo.com 1-2-3-4 Mini Phyllo Shells Recipe Contest
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 15 (1/2-inch) brie cubes, rind removed
- 1/3 cup blueberry preserves
- 1-2 slices cooked, crumbled smoked applewood bacon
- 2 Tablespoons thyme leaves or chives, finely chopped
On a large baking sheet, arrange Phyllo shells. Place one brie cube in each Phyllo shell; add about 1 teaspoon blueberry preserves. Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 8-10 minutes, or until brie is soft.
Garnish each shell with crumbled bacon and thyme or chives. Serve immediately.