Looking for healthy party snacks to please all your guests? Check out this Balsamic Cucumber Mini Shells Canape recipe.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 3 tablespoons golden balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup seedless cucumbers, 1/4″ dice
Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3–5 minutes. Cool.
In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, onion and dill. Add cucumbers, stir to coat and marinate for at least 1 hour. Strain and discard all liquid from mixture. Fill shells and serve.
Serving size: 14g, Amount per serving: Calories 25, Calories from Fat – 5, Total Fat –.5g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 0mg, Sodium – 45 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g,Total Carbohydrate – 3g Sugars – 0g, Protein – 1g