A quick, tasty appetizer that’s ready to devour in under 10 minutes. Recipe by Barbara Schieving from Barbara Bakes blog.
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 1/2 cup smoked gouda cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- Fresh cilantro, to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine the barbecue sauce and chicken. Add chicken mixture to the phyllo shells. Top chicken with red onion, gouda and mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 6 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden. Remove from oven and top with fresh cilantro to taste.