These chicken appetizers are great in a crunch!
- 1 1/4 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded or diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 Haas avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, diced or sliced
In a medium bowl, toss together chicken, cilantro and celery. Set aside. In a blender, puree avocado, yogurt, lime juice, salt and pepper. Combine puree with chicken mixture. Fill shells, and garnish with tomatoes.
Serving Size: 1 shell (18g); Calories: 20; Calories from Fat: 10; Total Fat: 1g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Sodium: 50mg; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Total Carbohydrates: 1g; Sugars: 0g; Protein: 2g
For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Cool and fill.