A long-appreciated tailgate pairing — sausages and sauerkraut — gets even better in these appetizers with a Mini Phyllo Shell crunch.
- 2 precooked chicken sausages, 1/4″ diced, such as Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack
- 6 tablespoons Frank’s Kraut or SnowFloss Kraut
- 3 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayo with extra virgin olive oil, reduced fat
- 2 packages (30 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
In a medium bowl, combine diced sausage, sauerkraut, mustard and mayo. Mix thoroughly. Fill shells with a heaping teaspoon of mixture. Arrange filled shells evenly on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately.