Quick and easy-to-make, this pumpkin dessert is one you have to try! Our chocolate flavor phyllo shells are filled with a creamy pumpkin blend and topped with dark chocolate. Recipe by Ciarra of Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Chocolate Phyllo Shells
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener, Truvia
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, melted
In a large bowl, use a handheld electric mixer to whip the heavy cream until light and fluffy. Add in the pumpkin, sweetener, spices and salt. Continue mixing until incorporated. Transfer to a piping bag and fill each shell with pumpkin mixing mixture.
Drizzle melted chocolate over each pumpkin bite. Place in the freezer until chocolate hardens and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.