An easy, delicious and extra flaky take on coconut cream pie. Graham cracker phyllo shells filled with caramel & rich coconut pudding and topped with toasted coconut flakes.
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells Graham Cracker Flavor
- 1/3 cup salted caramel topping, such as Smucker’s Simple Delight
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, toasted, for garnish
In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. In a separate chilled bowl, whip heavy cream, confectioners sugar and coconut extract until stiff peaks form.
Fold 1/3 cup whip cream into pudding mixture. Chill mixture for at least 30 minutes.
In a small microwave safe bowl, heat salted caramel topping in microwave 20 seconds or just until topping is fluid. Spoon ¼ teaspoon of salted caramel into each phyllo shell distributing it evenly on the bottom of each shell.
Pipe or spoon chilled coconut filling into phyllo shells. Top with remaining whipped cream. Garnish with toasted coconut and serve.
Serving size: 1 shell (23g), Amount per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat –3.5, Saturated Fat –2g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol –10 mg, Sodium – 50mg,Total Carbohydrate – 7g, Dietary Fiber – 0g Sugars – 5g, Protein – 1g, Vitamin D – 0%, Calcium – 2%, Iron 0%, Potassium – 0%