Store-bought chicken salad doesn’t have to be a snooze. Dress it up with red grapes and tarragon for a homemade taste that comes together in minutes. Recipe & photo by food photographer Doaa Elkady (@asoulfulkitchen).
- ½ cup chicken salad, favorite store bought
- ¼ cup purple grapes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons yellow raisins
- 2 packages (15 count, each) of Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, finely cut, plus extra for garnish
- Black pepper, for garnish
Combine the chicken salad with sliced grapes, celery, raisins and tarragon in a large bowl. Place up to 2 heaping teaspoons of chicken salad in each phyllo shell. Garnish with extra tarragon and sprinkle with black pepper. Recipe & photo by food photographer Doaa Elkady (@asoulfulkitchen).