Creamy peanut butter, melty chocolate, and bits of banana make these rich phyllo rolls hard to resist!
- 1 roll Athens® Phyllo Dough (9″ x 14″), thawed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, warmed
- 2 large bananas, peeled and cut into 1/4″ rounds
- 7 ounces bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate, cut into 32, 1/4-ounce pieces
- 1/3 cup warmed hot fudge sauce
Thaw one roll of phyllo, following thawing instructions on package. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll and cover phyllo with plastic wrap, then a damp towel to prevent drying out. Lay one sheet of phyllo on work surface. Lightly brush with butter and sprinkle with a pinch of sugar. Repeat with 3 more sheets for a total of 4 sheets. Gently spread 1 tablespoon warm peanut butter lengthwise down the center.
On top of peanut butter, in center of sheet, place 3 banana slices standing upright topped with 2 chocolate pieces. Leaving about a ½” of space on each side of filling, pull long side of phyllo up to cover the filling. Fold sides in toward the center and then roll phyllo up once or twice more to the end. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush top and sides with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Repeat process to create 5 rolls.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden-brown. Remove from oven, let cool a few minutes then slice diagonally and plate. Drizzle with warm hot fudge sauce.