Make it Fabulous with Phyllo Recipe Contest Entry
- 8-ounce block of neufchatel cheese (1/3 less fat than cream cheese)
- 4 ounces imitation crab meat
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 2-3 dashes of hot sauce
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
In a food processor, combine cheese, crab, shrimp, horseradish, chives and hot sauce until well blended.
Fill each Phyllo shell with the mixture.
Bake the filled shells in a preheated 400°F for 8-10 minutes, until the tops are lightly browned and the filling is heated through.