This recipe received honorable mention in Athens Holiday Mini Phyllo Shells Recipe Contest.
- 1/2 cup thawed whipped topping
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons powdered instant vanilla pudding
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons small diced banana
- 3 Tablespoons drained, crushed pineapple
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1/4 cup thawed whipped topping, for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, for garnish
- 8 whole maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half, for garnish
In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat whipped topping, cream cheese, instant pudding and powdered sugar until well blended. Stir in bananas and pineapples, mixing lightly. Chill 1 hour. Spoon 1 Tablespoon of filling into each Phyllo Shell. Garnish each with dollop of whipped topping and chocolate chips and top with a cherry half. Serve immediately.