These fun desserts bring the flavors of coffee, Irish whiskey and Irish cream liqueur to white chocolate pudding and put them all in a crunchy Mini Phyllo Shell.
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso or coffee granules†
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons Irish whiskey†
- 1 box (1 ounce) Jell-O White Chocolate Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 2 packages (15 count each) Athens Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon Smucker’s salted caramel topping
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Whipped cream, for garnish†
In a medium bowl, dissolve espresso or coffee granules in hot water. Add milk, Irish whiskey and pudding mix. Beat with a whisk for 2 minutes. Let mixture set for 3 minutes. Spoon or pipe 1 tablespoon of filling into each shell.
In a medium bowl, combine confectioners’ sugar, Baileys, salted caramel and heavy cream. Whisk until stiff peaks are formed. Spoon or pipe whipped cream garnish on top of the filling.
Serving size: 1 shell (27g) Calories 60, Calories from Fat – 30, Total Fat – 3g, Saturated fat – 1.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 60 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 1g, Protein – 1g
For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Cool and fill.