It’s time for you to spend some time in the limelight. Your skills in the kitchen will really shine once you whip up this miniature version of the classic key lime pie.
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 2 thin slices of lime, cut into eights, for garnish
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and milk. Mix until light and fluffy. Add lime juice and lime zest. Mix thoroughly. Chill for 1 hour. Spoon or pipe 2 teaspoons of filling into each Phyllo Shell. Garnish with sliced lime. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories 40, Calories from Fat – 25, Total Fat – 2.5g, Saturated fat – 1.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 30 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 2g, Protein – 1g