Khamia Vonsakoun, Banquets Chef & Daniel Pino, Executive Pastry Chef, Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa, Atlantic City, NJ
- 2 tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. roasted garlic puree
- 1 1/2 sticks clarified butter
- 1 set Athens® Ready-To-Go Phyllo Doughô, thawed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 drops truffle oil
- 1/4 tsp. chives
- 1 1/2 lbs. cooked lobster, sliced thin
- 12 (2 1/2-oz.) portions pumpkin cheese cake
- 3 oz. caviar for garnish
- Pistachio oil for garnish
- 1 tsp. pomegranate molasses for garnish
To make tomato butter, mix sun-dried tomato with garlic. Add to butter in a small saucepan and heat to a simmer to incorporate flavor. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Brush Athens® Ready-To-Go Phyllo Dough with tomato butter. Cut into 3-inch squares and bake in preheated 325°F oven for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, truffle oil and chives together for dressing, season and set aside.
Line sun-dried tomato crisps with lobster slices, about 3 slices per crisp. Drizzle with mayonnaise dressing. Top with another tomato crisp and a lobster slice. Add a slice of pumpkin cheesecake to the plate. To finish, adorn with caviar and drizzle pistachio oil and pomegranate molasses around the dish.