An array of fresh and juicy fruits come together in crispy Mini Phyllo Shells in this excellent anytime appetizer.
- 2†mango, fresh, 1/4″ diced
- 4†strawberries, medium size, 1/4″ diced
- 10†raspberries, quartered
- 12†blueberries, quartered
- 4†teaspoons orange juice
- 3†teaspoons agave syrup
- 8†mint leaves, chopped, approx. 1/2 teaspoon
- 2†packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- Whipped topping, fat free, for garnish
In a medium bowl, combine diced mango, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, orange juice, agave and mint. Mix thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours to overnight.
When ready to assemble, fill shells with a heaping teaspoon of the mango berry relish.
Garnish with fat free whipped topping if desired. Serve immediately.
Tip: Before filling shells, place the shells on a baking sheet and bake in preheated 350°F oven for 3-5 minutes for added crispness.
Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories 20, Calories from Fat – 5, Total Fat – 0g, Saturated fat – 0g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 0mg, Sodium – 10 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 1g, Protein – 0g