This meatless recipe sizes down the slider by putting chickpea veggie burgers, spinach and feta in a crunchy Mini Phyllo Shell.
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1 box (9.5 ounce) chickpea veggie burgers, such as Morning Star Farms Mediterranean
- 1 cup spinach leaves, chopped
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup tzatziki sauce or cucumber dill Greek yogurt sauce
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, chopped (drained if in liquid)
Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3–5 minutes. Cool.
Heat burgers in microwave per package directions. Cut each burger into 3/4”–1” squares.
Toss chopped spinach and feta together. Fill shells with spinach/cheese mixture, then place 1 square of burger on each. Top with a small dollop of sauce. Sprinkle with sundried tomato. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 18g, Amount per serving: Calories 40, Calories from Fat –15, Total Fat – 1.5g, Saturated fat – 0.5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 5mg, Sodium – 95 mg, Dietary Fiber – 1g, Total Carbohydrate – 4g, Sugars – 1g, Protein – 2g