This recipe received honorable mention in Athens Holiday Mini Phyllo Shells Recipe Contest.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped lean deli corned beef
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Kraut or SnowFloss Kraut
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, optional
In a medium bowl, combine corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and Thousand Island dressing, mixing lightly. Spoon 1 Tablespoon of mixture into each Phyllo Shell. Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 12 minutes. Sprinkle caraway seeds on each Mini Reuben, if desired. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 shell (14 g), Amount per serving: Calories 35, Calories from Fat – 20, Total Fat – 2g, Saturated fat – .5g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 10mg, Sodium – 105 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Sugars – 0g, Protein – 2g