Scratching your head for party dessert ideas? Try these mini shell Bailey’s Irish Cream cheesecakes. They are sure to make you the MVP of your next party!
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 packet (.25 ounce) unflavored gelatin
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Baileyís Irish Cream
- 4 ounces whipped topping, thawed (plus additional for garnish)
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- Fresh berries for garnish
In a small pan, add water and sprinkle gelatin over top. Let stand for 1 minute. Cook on low for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Gelatin should be completely dissolved.
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Gradually add gelatin mixture and liqueur, mix well.
Fold in the whipped topping. Chill filling for at least 30 minutes. Spoon or pipe filling into shells. Garnish with berries and reserved whipped topping.
Serving Size: 1 shell (24g); Calories: 80; Calories from Fat: 40; Total Fat: 4.5g; Saturated Fat: 2.5g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Sodium: 50mg; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Total Carbohydrates: 7g; Sugars: 5g; Protein: 1g
For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Cool and fill.