Our Moroccan Fruit & Nut Phyllo Cups are easy healthy appetizers that your party guests will love.
- 1 package (4 ounces) goat cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup mandarin orange segments, diced (drained well if using canned)
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup dates, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons confectionersí sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- Orange zest, grated (for garnish)
In a medium bowl, gently combine first six ingredients. Spoon filling into each shell. If desired, garnish with orange zest.
Serving size: 1 shell (18g); Calories: 40; Calories from Fat: 20; Total Fat: 2g; Saturated Fat: 0.5g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Sodium: 45mg; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Total Carbohydrates: 5g; Sugars: 2g; Protein: 1g; Vitamin A: 0%; Vitamin C: 2 %; Calcium: 0%; Iron: 0%
For added crispness, preheat oven to 350⁰F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes. Cool and fill.