Creamy pastrami appetizers are perfect for any occasion or a quick delicious snack.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup pastrami, chopped small
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages (15 count, each) Athens® Phyllo Shells
- 30 green or black olive slices, for garnish
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, green onions, pastrami, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Spoon into phyllo shells. Top each with olive slice and serve.
Serving size: 1 shell (19g), Amount per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat – 3.5g, Saturated fat – 2g, Trans Fat – 0g, Cholesterol – 15mg, Sodium – 100 mg, Dietary Fiber – 0g, Total Carbohydrate – 3g, Total Sugars – 0g, Protein –2g, Vitamin D – 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%, Potassium 0%