This recipe received honorable mention in Athens Holiday Mini Phyllo Shells Recipe Contest.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup thawed whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons finely diced banana
- 1 tablespoon mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Phyllo Shells
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, finely chopped, for garnish
- 1 half of a banana, sliced and sprinkled with lemon juice, for garnish
In a small mixing bowl, cream the peanut butter, brown sugar and cinnamon together. Fold in the whipped topping, banana and chocolate chips. Place 2 teaspoons of filling into each Phyllo Shell. Garnish with chopped peanuts and a small slice of banana. Serve immediately.